REIKI I & II WORKSHOP
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for relaxation.
Rei means universal and Ki means life energy.
Reiki is spiritually-guided life force energy.
From the Reiki Master Manual:
"Over time, you will learn from experience that the guidance of Reiki is worthy of your trust. Once you have surrendered completely, you will have entered the The Way of Reiki. When you do this, you will be at peace with the past, have complete faith in the future and know that there never was anything to worry about. Your life will work with ever-greater harmony, and you will feel that you have reached your goal of wholeness even as you continue to move toward it!"
Benefits of Reiki:
- relaxation technique
- heart opening
- connects you with your inner teacher
- heightens your intuitive receptivity
- opens up new paths & possibilities
- releases energetic hindrances
- capacity to heal lineage and the past
- increases compassion for self and others
- deepens affinity with to natural world
- raises your energetic vibration
- guides you in life decisions
- improves overall wellness
- ushers in healing in all areas of life
In this virtual workshop, you will learn:
- the foundations of Reiki I & II
- the principles & pillars of Reiki
- Reiki's history and founders
- the energy system
- how to open your intuition in conjunction with Reiki
- Reiki as a guide
- the different ways that Reiki can enhance your life
- working with others and Reiki
- Reiki II symbols
You will receive your Reiki I & II attunement.
In order to attend, you must be available for the full sessions on both days. This workshop is in real time.
Please keep Saturday night open so that you can
practice the Reiki symbols before Sunday.
These teachings are taught in accordance with The International Center for Reiki Training in the Usui Reiki Master Lineage.
The cost of the Reiki manual and postage is included in the fee.
Questions about Reiki? Ready to sign up?
Contact Victoria with any questions
and to see if this workshop is a good match for you.